Ride an authentic trolley!
Minnesota Discovery Center’s historically narrated trolley rides are known for taking passengers on a scenic ride to a former mining community known as the Glen Location. Riders will have the chance to immerse themselves in the history of the Iron Range as it once was and discover structures such as a 1903 location house, bunkhouse, 1905 Finnish boarding house, and so much more!
Bring your camera! You'll have spectacular views along the way.
Our trolley is wheelchair accessible
Summer Trolley Schedule Starting Saturday, May 29th
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: 11am, 1pm, & 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am, 1pm, & 3pm
- Thursday: 11am, 1pm, 3pm, & 6pm
- Friday: 11am, 1pm, & 3pm, & 6pm
- Saturday: 11am, 1pm, 3pm
- Sunday: 1pm & 3pm
- General: $4 (plus regular admissions fee)
- Members: $3.50
- Children under 2 years with parent/guardian: FREE
- Group discounts may apply for chartered trolley runs.
Contact us for more information.