Ride an authentic trolley!
Minnesota Discovery Center’s historically narrated trolley rides are known for taking passengers on a scenic ride to a former mining community known as Glen Location. Immerse yourself the history of the Iron Range as it once was when find yourself discovering a 1903 location house, bunk house and 1905 Finnish boarding house.
Bring your camera! You'll have spectacular views along the way.
Our trolley is wheelchair accessible.
Schedule: Starting Saturday, May 25th, 2019
- Tuesday- 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM
- Wednesday- 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM
- Thursday- 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM, and 6:00 PM
- Friday- 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM, and 6:00 PM
- Saturday- 11:00 PM, 1:00 PM , & 3:00 PM
- Sunday- 3:00 PM
- Monday- Closed
- General: $4 (plus regular admissions fee)
- Members: $3.50
- Children under 2 years with parent/guardian: FREE
- Group discounts may apply for chartered trolley runs.
Contact us for more information.