Ride an authentic trolley!
Minnesota Discovery Center’s historically narrated trolley rides are known for taking passengers on a scenic ride to a former mining community known as Glen Location. Immerse yourself the history of the Iron Range as it once was when find yourself discovering a 1903 location house, bunk house and 1905 Finnish boarding house.
Bring your camera! You'll have spectacular views along the way.
Our trolley is wheelchair accessible.
Fall Schedule: Starting Thursday, September 6th - 29th, 2018
- Thursday- 3:30 PM and 5:00 PM
- Saturday- 1:00 PM and 3:30 PM
- General: $4 (plus regular admissions fee)
- Members: $3.50
- Children under 2 years with parent/guardian: FREE
- Group discounts may apply for chartered trolley runs.
Contact us for more information.