New Employment Opportunities!
Buildind and Grounds Staff
Responsible for maintenance duties and event set up as assigned by the supervisor and for being a positive representative of Minnesota Discovery Center.
- Friendly, outgoing, and enjoys working with the public
- Ability to operate light machinery
- Ability to self-direct and work without close supervision
- Strong work ethic
- Comfortable in an environment that requires flexibility and adaptability
- 1+ year(s) facility maintenance experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Assist in the maintenance of buildings and grounds
- General housekeeping duties
- General maintenance of grounds, use of light machinery maybe required
- Assist in preparing for events and exhibits, setting up tables and chairs
- Direct visitors as needed, become familiar with the facility to answer visitor questions
- Ensure that MDC is represented in a way that demonstrates cooperation, consideration, and respect to guests, colleagues, and general public
- Other duties as assigned
*Part-time, year-round, nonexempt position/Up to 37 hours per week-$10-$12 per hour based on experience/Benefits available
Click the link to view Building and Grounds Position Description
PLEASE SUBMIT BOTH A RESUME AND AN APPLICATION!
Applications are available at our winter admissions front desk.
Download Job Application
Completed job applications and resumes can be submitted to:
Minnesota Discovery Center
1005 Discovery Drive
Chisholm, MN 55719